Skip to content
How to | Preparing pots & soil
- It is important to handle seed raising mix carefully. Follow handling instructions of the packet.
- Find a waterproof dish that will hold your pots while the seeds are germinating. Just use whatever you have around the house, no need to get anything fancy.
- Place biodegradable pots into your waterproof dish. Fill pots with seed raising mix.
- Moisten soil gently. TIP: Use a spray bottle or add water to the dish so that it soaks up through the pots.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.