Skip to content
How to | Sowing seed in coir pellets
- Plant seeds to a depth of no more than two times the seed's diameter.
- Use a skewer or similar utensil to make a hole in the coir soil.
- Pop the seed into the hole.
- Cover over lightly with the coir soil. Press down lightly.
- Mist the surface gently.
- Maintain moist conditions at all times when germinating.
- Once seeds have germinated, provide high light conditions. Plants will quickly grow 'leggy' if inadequate light is provided.
- Use rainwater or filtered water, preferably not tap water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.